We are excited to see you at the AntwerpYoga 10yrs Celebration Festival this weekend!
We have been building up to this event for weeks, and cannot wait to share our passion in this beautiful celebration with you. This weekend promises to be absolutely amazing and is 95% fully booked.
As we will be so many souls, we want to let you know the guidelines, house rules and things to keep in mind. We want all of you to have the best experience this weekend, either getting acquainted with yoga, reconnecting, or continuing your practice in this yoga community. If we all come with an open and yogic mind, for sure it's all gonna work out fine. Please mindfully read and respect the suggestions below.
Festival guidelines and house rules:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your first booked yoga session. You will have to register at the AY-desk in the hallway, where you will receive an envelope with your session tickets, as well as your goodie bag voucher. So come on time to avoid missing your first session.
- Visit the Festival Yoga Market with yoga jewelry, clothes, books, etc and an amazing vegan food truck. Partners are Manduka, Little Buddha, Pure by Luce, BeBillie, Alternatief Centrum, Yoga by Julz, Viva Vega, Simone's Kitchen. Please bring cash, we do not accept cards.
- Come and hang out in the AY Chillout Lounge inside the studio where you can enjoy free water and YogiTea.
- We kindly ask to pick up your goodie bag as you leave, not in between sessions, so that you don’t lose your precious bag out of sight or accidentally grab someone else’s.
- 5 minutes before a sessions starts, the doors to the shala will close. So make sure you are inside and have given your ticket to the shala doorkeeper. If there are still places available in the shala, they will be handed out to whomever wants to join last minute and is waiting at the entrance of the shala as from 5 minutes before the start. We have to be strict on this in order to respect the schedule.
- Please be reminded that you are only allowed to take 3 sessions that you booked online. If you did book more than 3 sessions, we have limited your access tickets to 3. Again, you can still join sessions last minute if there are spaces available.
- We expect a lot of people this weekend, so we would like to ask you the following:
Please organise yourself and only use our showers if really, really needed. The AY shower facilities are sadly not fit for this kind of use in short time. Bring an extra set of comfortable clothes and a deodorant roller (no sprays in the changing rooms)
This is a shoe-free festival. Please come with comfortable and clean shoes that you can easily store in your own bag or leave at the entrance of AY at your own risk. Participants will walk around barefoot/on socks. The AY-team however will have to walk in and out and they will wear very clean footwear.
We have the AY Chillout Lounge available for you to drink tea and enjoy your food (we have amazing food trucks this weekend!), you are very welcome to hang out before, in between and after your booked sessions, but please be mindful of other people wanting to enjoy their food as well.
Leave any unnecessary items at home. There is very limited space, we have no cloak room, advised is to keep all your clothes in your bag.
Please keep your voice down when sessions are ongoing and respect those practising.
There is no possibility to park your bicycles inside this weekend, not even small ones, so take that in mind. Please park them opposite the street, on the grass strip, not just in front of the building.
Last but not least, during this weekend, the celebration keeps on going: we will offer all cards, memberships as well as all upcoming workshops with a 10% discount. This offer is only valid during the AY 10yrs Free Festival Weekend. (Please note, we have no card machine, so bring cash).
Have a look at our amazing workshop program.
Thank you for joining and sharing the passion for yoga.
Special thanks to the AntwerpYoga Team, the guest teachers, our partners and sponsors: